Advice on how to be a good teacher

เขียนโดย montana | 20:05

What is the difference between a good teacher and educator and a good?

A good teacher is not only a good lesson to teach, but aims to educate its students. Learn to make a good teacher, it is not just to practice how to write interesting lesson to motivate ourselves, but also a unique way to motivate students eg to about the level of the material. A good teacher wants his / her students have placed in wasys that can be made about the level of opinionTextbooks. To do this successfully and on a coherent plan at least one activity that engages students on the level of the textbook.

Do not be surprised if suddenly you find yourself spontaneously, but the election of a new business. Often what happens is, new teachers who are experimenting with new and different things.

One way to do so is expressly given to students for the assessments of the various questions to ask. The most interesting questions, the bettertheir responses. In my case, I discovered that I was able to ask whether more spontaneous. In an hour, I taught my students in poverty, with a rap song to my students in ninth grade, I told the students that next class, he would learn the other side of the rap song starts with words.

We focused on the social level, the awareness of the targeted vocabulary. I was looking for ways to circumvent the addition, which was the book to learn the vocabulary and thinking offerconnects the fate of the rapper in the seventies to a theme of social action?

Knowing my students, I have a graphic organizer and loosened the cycle of social action.

Immigrants come → They live in slums where they live in poverty → → → Members of the group come together are controlled by members of the gang (mafia) → → despair in which they live together, they create violence

Then came the real icing on the cake of educators:

I asked the class - what aresome ways to tackle the problem?

One student said: "Let rap songs ... And the way of poverty and violence to stop."

"What is the only thing that comes to an immigrant non-participation can be saved in this cycle of poverty and despair?

Children, said: "The self-awareness."

I asked: "Why?" They said: "Education. If you know you have another choice."

In this case, I tried my students non-academic opportunities to encourage them to acquire theImportance of specific words that I wanted to buy them. As you can see both students at a level management staff, not necessarily totally innovative. Educating students is really what good teachers are all about. You try to relate the ways in which the contents to be included in a value-centered way.

Recommend : DLP Projector Cheap Lego

0 ความคิดเห็น